Tuesday, September 11, 2012




Hand to paw, heart to soul


While this blog is about one team's journey in the sport of dock jumping I would love to hear from any of you other dog owners out there. Sometimes, well most of the time, I firmly subscribe to the notion that our dogs contribute far more to our lives than we do to theirs. There is much to be said for the unconditional love that occurs between human and guardian.

My girls influence my life everyday. Along with warming my heart when they run into the bedroom and dig in their box for a toy that they joyously grab and bring to me like a gift. I laugh at the silly accidental head butt and the roo roos and smiles which make my every day. 

Please share the way's that your dog significantly touches your life or share something they do that illicits an immediate smile? Pictures and posts welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and shares welcome. It goes without saying to keep it appropriate. All comments are moderated before posting.