Thursday, September 20, 2012

Who needs psychotherapeutic drugs?

Who needs psychotherapeutic drugs? I do, in a double dose, in the form of two brillo butt curly girls!! It turned out to be a beautiful day on Pine River Pond. That's the name I've given our backyard pond, which some have said it's more like a small lake. Nonetheless, it's curly girl heaven and they rule their playground. It's days like this that remind me that all is right in the world.

WEEEEEEE!!

KERSPLOSH!

This made me laugh

Meadow making a wake

Sage looking for her jolly ball that Meadow snagged

Where's Meadow? Both girls are fixated on eating weeds, oy!

Turbo Sage

Pretty Sage

Quintessential Meadow

"C'mon Mom, throw the ball!"

"Love me some jolly ball!"
An exquisite sky to end the day. We are grateful to be so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and shares welcome. It goes without saying to keep it appropriate. All comments are moderated before posting.